- Benefit Premiums Paid 100% by the Company
- Company Paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Company Contribution
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Professional Development Lunches
- Accredited Seminars for Recertification
- Social Health & Wellness Activities
- Short Walk to Light Rail
- Free Parking
What are the BENEFITS of working for Lantz-Boggio?
We are creative, diverse and thrive on collaboration. We are team players, ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic and thought leaders in design. We are looking for you.
In Denver, Colorado we not only work hard, we play hard. Work-life balance is important to us. We’ve got you covered.
Explore the opportunities offered by Lantz-Boggio while working with a diverse team of extraordinary people.
Living in Denver
Experience a welcoming, fun, and diverse city with loads of art, culture, and music.
Working at Lantz-Boggio
Culture of LBA
- Opportunity to Contribute to High-Profile, Important Projects on a National Basis
- Opportunity to Interact Directly with Some of the Biggest Developers in the U.S.
- Opportunity to Meaningfully Contribute to Our Nation’s Armed Forces and our Veterans
- Team Building Events
- Monthly Company Happy Hours
- Flex Time around Core Business Hours
- Offsite Events such as Ski Days and Building Tours
- Bagel Fridays
- Dog-Friendly Office
The Benefits of Denver
- Our capitol city has 300 days of sunshine per year
- One of America’s youngest, most healthy and best-educated populations
- Five professional sports teams: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, Avalanche, Rapids
- Ski resorts are an hour away and mountain biking is out your back door
- A vibrant and expanding economy
- A light rail system. The largest urban bike trail system in the U.S.
- A hub for two airlines with 180 non-stop destinations in 12 countries