- Benefit Premiums Paid 100% by the Company
- Company Paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Company Contribution
- Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Personal Days
- Professional Development Lunches
- Accredited Seminars for Recertification
- Social Health & Wellness Activities
- Short Walk to Light Rail
- Free Parking
What are the BENEFITS of working for LB/A?
We are creative, diverse and thrive on collaboration.
We are team players, ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic, and thought leaders in design.
Work-Life balance is as important to us as it is to you. We’ve got you covered.
Explore the opportunities offered by LB/A while working with a diverse team of extraordinary people.
Living in Denver
Experience a welcoming, fun, and diverse city with loads of art, culture, and music.
Working at LB/A
Culture of LB/A
- Opportunity to Contribute to High-Profile, Important Projects on a National Basis
- Opportunity to Interact Directly with Some of the Biggest Developers in the U.S.
- Opportunity to Meaningfully Contribute to Our Nation’s Armed Forces and our Veterans
- Team Building Events
- Monthly Company Happy Hours
- Flex Time around Core Business Hours
- Offsite Events such as Ski Days and Building Tours
- Bagel and Donut Fridays
- Dog-Friendly Office
The Benefits of Denver
- Our capital city has 300 days of sunshine per year
- One of America’s youngest, most healthy, and best-educated populations
- Five professional sports teams: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, Avalanche, Rapids
- Ski resorts are an hour away and mountain biking is out your backdoor
- A vibrant and expanding economy
- A light rail system and the largest urban bike trail system in the U.S.
- A hub for two airlines with 180 non-stop destinations in 12 countries