LB/A is a nationwide, award-winning architectural and interior design firm that specializes in Senior Living and Health & Wellness environments. As pioneers in our industry, we provide leading-edge solutions & creative aesthetics to maximize our client’s vision and investment goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, resourceful, and creative individual to join our firm as a Senior Project Manager!
Senior Project Managers work in partnership with Executives taking charge of all facets of a project to meet the client’s goals.
- Organize project team and set schedules internally and externally
- Analyze the design objectives and translate those into a code-compliant, constructible building
- Manage communication with the client in partnership with the Executive and Design Teams
- Ensure the project is running efficiently and in alignment with the firm’s financial goals
- Be the point of contact for the client on multiple projects
- Take ownership of the project goals with accountability and integrity
- Run thorough Quality Assurance (QA) reviews
requirements & knowledge
- Adept in Revit
- Know how to construct multi-family buildings from code analysis to detailing
- Understand the positives and negatives of various envelope systems and how various structural and MEP systems work together
- A solid understanding of different climates and the effects those have on building envelopes
- Comfortable working with Code Officials with the ability to adapt to jurisdictions on a national level
- 10 years of experience working in an architecture office
- Experience in Senior Living, Multi-Family, and/or Healthcare
- $85,000 to $110,000 (will be determined upon working industry knowledge and experience)
- Full-Time Position
The Culture aT LB/A
- The people at LB/A are entrepreneurial, ambitious, and passionate about our work and service ethics
- We have a business approach that encourages a work-life balance
- We keep the atmosphere fast and fun
- LB/A offers progressive salaries and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, life, and long-term disability, along with a dog-friendly office!
Lantz-Boggio Architects, P.C. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.