LBA is a nationwide, award-winning architectural and interior design firm that specializes in Senior Living and Health & Wellness environments. As pioneers in our industry, we provide leading-edge solutions & creative aesthetics to maximize our client’s vision and investment goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, resourceful and creative individual to join our interiors studio as one of our senior-level designers!
Skills & Attributes:
- Solid understanding of design, architecture, and construction phases
- Strong leadership, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Amicable, positive attitude, and a team player
- Professional and respectful communicator: verbal and written
- Proficiency in computer-aided drafting and general office software (Revit, 3-D Modelling, Editing, Microsoft Suite and Spexx)
- Ability to execute all stages of the design process: conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, construction administration and FF&E installation
- Detail-oriented and organized work style
- Methodical time management: Must be able to multi-task and prioritize project assignments and deadlines effectively
- Versatile in design style and experience; design to project budget/requirements/locale & style appropriately
- Generation and development of project design direction, color schemes and materials, space planning, architectural details and selections together with Design Director and Principal of Design
- Day to day project management and communication
- Drafting and coordination of Interior Design and Interior Architectural concepts, plans, elevations, details, schedules and notation
- Working knowledge of code compliance and design criteria pertaining to interior design and interior architecture
- Produce rendering, basic modeling and graphic presentations as required
- Collaboration, review and coordination of bid documents and submittals
- Participate in client presentations (limited travel may be required)
- Participate in industry networking events and design/product training when applicable
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design or Associates Degree in Interior Design (CIDA recognized program)
- Work experience: 5-7 years
- NCIDQ license preferred
- Determined upon working industry knowledge and experience
- Full-Time Position
- We at LBA are entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate about our work and service ethics.
- We have a business approach that encourages a work-life balance.
- We keep the atmosphere fast and un while we do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and the standards of our competitors.
- LBA offers progressive salaries and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, life and long-term disability, along with a dog friendly office!
- Considering relocating? Colorado attractions include arts, nature, music festivals, hot springs, historical wonders and, of course, the Rocky Mountains and national parks. We have one of the youngest, most educated and most diverse populations with one of the nation’s best economies. Welcome to Colorful Colorado!
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.