We are diverse experienced experts that work at a national level on some of the most rewarding projects in our fields. Every project has a story and we want to add your story to ours! Our Denver Tech Center office is looking for an accomplished Project Architect to join our award-winning team. Required credentials and experience includes:
- Senior Living, Multifamily or Mixed-Use project experience
- 5-8 years of experience in an Architectural office
- Strong Revit Skills
- Well versed in Conceptual Design, Programming, and Schematic Design phases
- Strong technical skills creating Construction Documents and Construction Administration experience
- Experience in managing multiple projects, coordinating with multiple architects and design engineers
- Very facile and experienced with building codes.
- Creative curiosity, self-driven, motivated, collaborative and a natural problem solver
- Occasional national travel is required
- Healthcare or Government experience a plus
- Enscape or Lumion visualization and rendering skillset
- Strong client relationship skills
- Licensed architect
- The first “person” you meet at LBA might be one of our dog friendly office ambassadors.
- We focus on what matters and have the confidence and seasoned leaders that come with over 30 years of leading our field.
- We grow together and expand our horizons with thoughtful training programs.
- We set clear paths for advancement and give you the tools to succeed.
- Competitive Salary with opportunities to advance
- Excellent 401k Program
- Health and Wellness Program – Health, Dental and Vision Coverage, Gym+Massage reimbursements
- Great Office Culture: Wednesday Wellness, Monthly Happy Hours, LBA Ski Day, Annual cornhole tournament
- Free parking
- Short walk to a Light Rail station.
- Flex Office Hours
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Considering relocating? Colorado attractions include arts, nature, music festivals, hot springs, historical wonders and, of course, the Rocky Mountains and national parks. We have one of the youngest, most educated and most diverse populations with one of the nation’s best economies. Welcome to Colorful Colorado!