Join our team! Lantz-Boggio Architects and Interior Designers, a nationwide, award-winning firm located in Denver, is currently seeking a Senior Level Interior Designer with extensive experience in the design and directorship of interior design commissions. The successful candidate will have a proven record in client/customer service and a commitment to excellence in design and delivery of services. A true performer will have boundless opportunities for personal growth and success.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a high-driver, charismatic, outgoing, resourceful and one of the leaders of the Interior Design Practice
- Be innovative, a strategic thinker and a natural relationship maker and leader
- Do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and staff
- Have the ability to manage a team and participate in the design process from start to finish
- Be detail oriented, organized, self-starter and willing to ask questions
- Someone who exemplifies the “PLATINUM SERVICE” attitude of the firm
- Be capable of contributing to all stages of the design process: conceptual design, schematic design, design development, construction documents, construction administration and FF&E installation
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in Hospitality, Senior Care Living or Healthcare Design (others will be considered based on experience)
- Experienced and talented in design and detailing for interior environments
- Interior Design degree required
- Proficient in Revit
- NCIDQ, IIDA, ASID, LEED Certified, NEWH (a plus)
- Proficient at specification writing for both finishes and FF&E
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage multiple priorities under time constraints
- Must be able to travel locally and nationally 5%-15% of the time
- We at LBA are entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate about our work and service ethics.
- We have a business approach that encourages a work-life balance.
- We keep the atmosphere fast and un while we do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and the standards of our competitors.
- LBA offers progressive salaries and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, life and long-term disability, along with a dog friendly office!