Our Denver Tech Center office is looking for an ambitious designer to advance their career and join our award-winning team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a high-driver, charismatic, outgoing, resourceful and one of the leaders of the Interior Design Practice
- Be innovative, a strategic thinker and a natural relationship maker and leader
- Do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and staff
- Have the ability to manage a team and participate in the design process from start to finish
- Be detail oriented, organized, self-starter and willing to ask questions
- Someone who exemplifies the “PLATINUM SERVICE” attitude of the firm
- 1-3 years of in-office experience
- BS/BA/MA Degree in architecture
- Be highly driven, collaborative, and committed to the highest level of client service
- Strong Revit & Sketchup skills
- Visualization & Rendering skills utilizing Lumion & Enscape
- Creative Design Suite
- Strong Design Portfolio
- A well-rounded set of office and design tools (MS Office, etc)
- Senior Living or Healthcare experience
- Rhino, 3DS Max software capabilities
- We at LBA are entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate about our work and service ethics.
- We have a business approach that encourages a work-life balance.
- We keep the atmosphere fast and un while we do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and the standards of our competitors.
- LBA offers progressive salaries and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, life and long-term disability, along with a dog friendly office!Legal: Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
- Considering relocating? Colorado attractions include arts, nature, music festivals, hot springs, historical wonders and, of course, the Rocky Mountains and national parks. We have one of the youngest, most educated and most diverse populations with one of the nation’s best economies. Welcome to Colorful Colorado!
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.