LBA is a nationwide, award-winning architectural and interior design firm that specializes in Senior Living and Health & Wellness environments. As pioneers in our industry, we provide leading-edge solutions & creative aesthetics to maximize our client’s vision and investment goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, resourceful and creative individual to join our interiors studio as one of our senior-level designers!
Skills & Attributes:
- Solid understanding of design, architecture and construction process and deliverables
- Proficiency in computer-aided drafting principles and system software (Revit, 3-D Modelling, Editing, Microsoft Suite, and Rendering Applications)
- Ability to maintain a positive/flexible attitude in an environment of change and shifting priorities
- Creative curiosity, technically-minded and a natural problem solver
- Highly efficient and organized work style
- Strong written and verbal communication ability; works well in a team environment
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize project assignments and deadlines effectively
- Demonstrates professionalism and diplomacy when working with the project team, consultants, trades, and the client organization
- Drafting and coordination of Interior Design and Interior Architectural concepts, plans, elevations, details, schedules and notation in support of the interior design team
- Working knowledge of code compliance and design criteria pertaining to interior design, interior architecture and construction
- Ensure that all drawings and documents meet with industry standards and LBA distinction of quality for our clients
- Assist with 3-D rendering, modeling and graphic presentations when required
- Collaboration and coordination of bid documents and submittals with the interior design and architectural team
- Will be required to attend internal and external meetings to review and assess project scheduling, site assessment as required.
Education & Training
- Technical degree/diploma/certificate/ or equivalent in drafting design, architecture & design and/or engineering
- Work experience: 4 years minimum
- Determined upon working industry knowledge and experience
- Full-Time Position
- We at LBA are entrepreneurial, ambitious and passionate about our work and service ethics.
- We have a business approach that encourages a work-life balance.
- We keep the atmosphere fast and un while we do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and the standards of our competitors.
- LBA offers progressive salaries and benefits including 401k, medical, dental, life and long-term disability, along with a dog friendly office!Legal: Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
- Considering relocating? Colorado attractions include arts, nature, music festivals, hot springs, historical wonders and, of course, the Rocky Mountains and national parks. We have one of the youngest, most educated and most diverse populations with one of the nation’s best economies. Welcome to Colorful Colorado!
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on a protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.