- Manage full cycle RFQ procurement from setting up new accounts, negotiating pricing, entering FF&E specifications for products, to delivery and traveling to the site for installation punch list completion.
- Follow and maintain Procurement policies, procedures and systems to ensure a uniform method of work approaches that delivers exceptional performance values for LBA and its clients.
- Understand and be current on changing market conditions with regard to availability and cost of procurement resources as well as movement and trends in the pricing of materials, equipment and services.
- Manage and maintain vendor/supplier relationships.
- Reconcile budget vs. actual expenditures and report to management.
- Communicate and collaborate with the various internal groups to advocate sound procurement practices and to contribute to direction and principles that will improve LBA’s ability to execute projects.
- Engage with current and potential new suppliers to bring new innovative products to our company and its sales team to help grow new business.
- Partner with Accounts Receivables on check management.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in Procurement
- Preferred established relationships with National Furniture Manufacturers
- Strong Procurement and/or Supply Chain experience
- High level of proficiency in business computer applications including strong Excel skills (i.e. macros, pivot tables, advanced charting capability, etc.)
- Possesses a strong client focus, as demonstrated by a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work assignments and new learning opportunities
- Ability to clearly articulate point of view orally and in writing; ability to grasp quickly business objectives and strategies and how service offerings support the attainment of those objective
- Work independently and consistently in a fast paced environment with a demonstrated ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Knowledge of legal environment related to purchasing contracts and framework agreements
- Experience purchasing/specifying design software required experience with Exxpidite and/or Spexx a plus
- Knowledge of sales and use tax a plus
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on an protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
Thank you for your interest!