Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
Our national award-winning architectural firm is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator with impressive talent for Graphic Design. Candidate must have experience in producing compelling collateral and brand outreach, preferably for a professional architectural or construction firm. A true performer will have boundless opportunities for personal growth and success. This position is dynamic and requires an individual who: embraces responsibility; is organized; goal-oriented; takes direction and is able to delegate; comfortable wearing many hats and has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a high driver, committed, resourceful and artistic.
- Be innovative, a strategic thinker, self-motivated and a relationship maker.
- Do whatever it takes to succeed.
- Able to collaborate with stakeholders and principals having different requirements, styles and personalities.
Job duties include:
- Create proposals and supporting material.
- Coordinate with consultants and manage their submissions.
- Graphically design creative and compelling proposals and collateral materials.
- Work with vendors on various graphic and print materials.
- Self-manage time and resources.
- Manage and organize marketing directories and file folders.
- Manage social media presence and updates.
- Manage web site content and updates using Adobe Muse.
- Stay current with A/E industry graphic design and software.
- Manage and schedule photography and other resources with principals’ direction.
- Team with firm to organize five or six conferences yearly.
“Must have” background and experience:
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing and graphic design. Others will be considered based on skill set.
- Demonstrated ability to design and produce graphically cutting-edge sales and marketing materials and proposals utilizing a variety of design software.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple proposals with conflicting deadlines.
Preferred additional background experience:
- Prior experience with an architecture, engineering or construction firm a plus.
- Prior experience with web site design and maintenance a plus.
- Prior experience with designing advertisements, announcements and other graphic materials for public relations a plus.
- Disciplined, organized and completes tasks on time.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong communicator; oral and written.
- Positive outlook.
- •Dedicated and occasionally willing to work some flexible hours to meet deadlines.
We at LBA are entrepreneurial, ambitious, aggressive and passionate about our work and service ethic. We keep the atmosphere fast and fun while we do “WHATEVER IT TAKES” to exceed expectations of our clients and the standards of our competitors. Our company offers progressive salaries and benefits including bonuses, 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability. We are a dog-friendly environment and EEO Employer.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Required education: Bachelor's or equivalent graphic schooling
- Required experience: 2-5 years
If this sounds like the role for you please submit your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Lantz-Boggio Architects is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate discrimination based on an protected category in all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring.
Thank you for your interest!